Agribusiness 2018: AGRO or BUSINESS?
Ukrainian Agribusiness Club together with UCABevent Agency organizes the IX International conference “Large Farm Management” (LFM).
This unique conference is entirely devoted to the key aspects of agribusiness management. 500+ top managers and owners of agricultural enterprises and holdings, as well as representatives of related industries, are expected to attend the event. Key speakers come from all over the world representing international scientific institutions, food processing companies, traders and wholesalers, Ukrainian and international agriholdings as well as financial organizations.
When: September 19-20, 2018
Where: Agro-region (Soborna St., 59, Velyka Oleksandrivka village, Boryspil district, Kyiv region)
The key topic of the event is “Agribusiness 2018: AGRO or BUSINESS?”:
- Genome editing of agribusiness: balancing between farming and business;
- R&D as it should be;
- Looking for optimal size: cross-sectoral experience;
- CSR is more than charity;
- Large Farm Management. Best European practices.
- unique experience shared by the Ukrainian and global experts;
- practical advices and case studies from representatives of the successful companies;
- discussion of effective tools, trends and experience exchange;
- presentation and demonstration of the cutting-edge technological solutions;
- multifold possibilities for networking – 500+ agribusiness experts;
- the world’s leading speakers – recognized professionals in their respective areas;
- currently topical content: discussion of the pending issues regarding agribusiness and major trends;
- 16+ hours of communication in the specialized professional environment.
GET 20% DISCOUNT WITH THE PROMOCODE – HUB_LFM18
For any questions regarding participation in the event, please contact the organizers: +380 44 236-21-10, +380 44 236-21-13 or e-mail: email@example.com