X International Conference Doing Agribusiness In Ukraine
The Association «Ukrainian Agribusiness Club» and the UCABevent Agency will hold the X International Conference «Doing Agribusiness in Ukraine» – a traditionally final event that identifies key regulatory changes, trends and prospects for Ukrainian agribusiness.
The main purpose of the conference is to sum up the results of 2018 for the agribusiness of Ukraine, discuss changes and set goals for the next year, identify prospective directions of production and sales for future periods.
Date: 12th December, 2018
Place: Hillsong Conference Hall (1, Vyzvolyteliv Avenue, Kyiv)
Conference «DOING AGRIBUSINESS IN UKRAINE» is:
- 300+ agribusiness experts and government representatives
- 8+ hours of communication in the specialized professional environment
- 25+ speakers
- Wide opportunities for networking and establishing new contacts.
- Macroeconomic Outlook 2019: Forecasts for the Principal Indicators:
- Is the world on the threshold of new global recession? Main risks for global economy: epidemic of political populism, trade wars and protectionism;
- Challenges which Ukraine confronts today: government debt, election, inflation expectations and imbalance in the labor market;
- Reform of National Bank – success story nobody;s talking about? National Bank is independent now. Whether the regulator had the ability to keep current monetary system and, the most important, its independence in 2019?
- How to Create the Best Team in Agro: Soft Skills vs. Hard Skills?
- Trends on the agribusiness labor market;
- Five key features of A-player;
- Topgrading as the art of formation the team
- Election Year for Agribusiness
- Logistic problems. Whether has any ways of dealing?
- Corporate raid: how to bridge?
- Decentralization: panacea or tool?
- How do get agribusiness out from the shadow background?
- Agroinvestments: Global View, Real Problems
- Agroinvestments: successful long-term experience
- Agrarian investment capacity
- Invisible threats: meaningful springboards on the investment areas
Get 20% discount with AGROHUB_DOAGRO18 promocode!
For registration in the event, please fill in the registration form:
To participate and for partnership, please contact
Liudmyla Derdiichuk: (063) 867 25 59, (044) 236 21 10 or email@example.com.